Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31st

     I like the phrase that Solomon uses, "God has set eternity in the hearts of men."  There's a lot of depth in that statement.  We long for God, because we are made in His image.  We are basically indestructible, so thoughts of where to spend the life after this one must be considered.   God has a plan.  These thoughts all come to mind.
     There's much of Solomon's writings that I like.  Some of it I don't.   Meaningless!  Meaningless!  I don't think everything lived out here on earth is meaningless.   Maybe that's just from my perspective in this point in history, because I know Christ.  Maybe it's just because I am in no way as wise as Solomon.   I think that there is a lot to learn from Solomon's life and writings though.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment